Once you make these you will not look back. Not only is this recipe easy and vegan, it is pretty healthy too. You can also easily make changes to the fruit or other ingredients to make it fit your taste better. Enjoy!
Starting out with ingredients you will need
- 1- 1½ cups of Flour (of choice)
- ⅓ cup of Coconut Oil
- ½ cup of Almond or Coconut milk
- 3 Bananas
- ⅓ cup of fresh blueberries (or other berry)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup of coconut sugar
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- Add all dry ingredients to large mixing bowl
- Mash bananas and liquefy oil (if needed)
- Add in bananas and blueberries
- slowly add in liquids (If it start to seem to runny you can leave some out or vise versa)
- Stir repeatably until well mixed
- Use muffin tin and line 10- 12 cups
- Bake for 12-16 minutes
- Let cool, then enjoy!
Hope this recipe comes in handy, i know i am really enjoying my vegan lifestyle and i know you will too!
xoxo- Rachel Christina